Wednesday 11 April 2007

Thumb and thumber

Inspired by boo's HNT photo - and I note that she is already in Thursday when I am still enjoying Wednesday, I got all dizzy for a moment when I saw the date of April 12th on her post!

You Are the Thumb

You're unique and flexible. And you defy any category.
Mentally strong and agile, you do things your own way. And you do them well.
You are a natural leader... but also truly a loner. You inspire many but connect with few.

You get along well with: The Middle Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

2 Comments:

At 12/4/07 07:18, Blogger b o o said...

You Are a Pinky

You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.
A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.
You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.

You get along well with: The Ring Finger

Stay away from: The Thumb

aww, does this mean we can't be friends Q :(

 
At 12/4/07 17:16, Blogger qaminante said...

No, it means it's a stupid test! I always want different choices from what they offer me - but then as it says, I want to do things my way...!
Anyway, "downright weird?" You??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home