Tuesday 7 March 2006

Rear of the year?

A friend who has just moved to Montreux in Switzerland was happy to discover the statue of Freddy Mercury which, she claims, has the best bum (butt to American-speakers) she has ever seen on a statue. Now, I can't say I had considered ranking statues in this way (though perhaps Boo's recent post would suggest it), but I think my vote would have gone to Michelangelo's David. What do you think?


A few derrières from statues in Brussels: female, male, and a sort of man (the Man from Atlantis) who seems to me to have child-bearing hips.


3 Comments:

At 8/3/06 19:12, Blogger Dakota said...

My vote goes to David’s bum!

 
At 8/3/06 23:48, Blogger qaminante said...

Stu, the www is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get.
Right, that's 3 of us in favour of David over my friend J's vote for Freddy, I will inform her that she is outvoted!

 
At 12/3/06 16:36, Blogger Luz said...

Count me in for the David!!!! I like what stu said...yes the internet is great!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home