Sunday 8 January 2006

Google video

I've only just discovered google video - I'm obviously a bit behind the times - and just love this one of two Chinese students singing along to "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys! It seems to have provoked a "response" in the form of 2 American students singing to a track by a Chinese singer, but that one is nowhere near as good - although it might be funny to a Chinese person who understands what they are singing...

I didn't really need another way of wasting time, but this is a great one!

1 Comments:

At 10/1/06 14:45, Blogger Dakota said...

You’re not that behind. Google-video hasn’t been around for that long. I love the silly videos you can find on there. If you got some time to waste, why not waste it in a fun way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home