Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm back - how is everyone? I had a horrendous year at work which almost caused me to have a nervous breakdown, but now I'm freeeeeeee : well, almost - I won't feel as though I have finally extracted myself until the end of January when my office will be reorganised and I will have completed the handover (haha).

Now I will have more time for things like this, which I have shamefully neglected. Here are some photos of Christmas in Brussels, first the Electrabel Nights show from the Grand' Place and second, the "City Ski" ski slope at Mont des Arts.




















It's artificially made snow as we haven't had snow (yet) this year - although we did have some sleet a week ago, which gave me a slippery walk home late at night. The ski slope is located next to the Albertine Gardens and headquarters of Europalia Brazil (which, with different decorations, was also the headquarters of Europalia China), which I haven't got around to visiting yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home