Monday 26 June 2006

Carpe Diem

I can only agree with this. But I recently read another piece of advice (don't know where!) that has left me perplexed. The idea was that when you wake up in the morning, you should ask yourself what you would do that day if it was your last day on earth. All very well if you have a novel or painting to finish, but ... the ironing??! Apart from phoning my sister and seeing a few friends, my concern would be to put certain practical things in order, and maybe, since it wouldn't matter any more, gorge on chocolate!

3 Comments:

At 26/6/06 17:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a junior high school student,I saw the movie "Carpe Diem",and very moved.I remenbered.

 
At 29/6/06 06:14, Blogger b o o said...

make love

 
At 29/6/06 19:13, Blogger Mridula said...

I hate stuff that makes me think like what would I do? :) I prefer reading books to thinking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home