Saturday 7 December 2013

Darjeeling, November 2013

Keep forgetting to update blog as these days I spend more time on facebook! I'm  not very proud of these anyway as I have a problem with my lens, I thought it was just dirty but can't seem to get rid of an unsightly splodge.. 
It was a good trip, though rather tiring. The problem with mountains is that you have to keep walking up and down, and everywhere has lots of steps!


Entrance to Mayfair Hotel, decorated for Diwali

Mayfair Hills Resort


Sunrise over Kanchenjunga, from Tiger Hill

Ghoom Monastery

"Toy train" at Darjeeling station

"Toy train" at Ghoom station

Himalayas from Darjeeling


Leaving Darjeeling for Sikkim - other side of the ridge

1 Comments:

At 8/12/13 18:14, Anonymous Mridula said...

Amazing views of the mountains!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home