Wednesday 27 June 2012

Sales and purchases

Was in hospital, but now I'm recovering. Then my camera decided to give up the ghost (and nobody is prepared to operate on that!), so I bought a new one but am having trouble getting to grips with it, even though it's only a little automatic of the same brand as the old one, which I bought in Japan at least 7 years ago. I don't know why it is, but everything manufacturers seem to think is an improvement, I usually find to be a backward step - and I never discover these things until after buying the item: for example, my old camera had a "bump" you could hold on to, while I've almost dropped the new one several times because it's so thin. It's a pretty colour, though (turquoise)! I'm taking my new purchase to the seaside tomorrow and for a ride on the Coast Tram, I hope there will be something interesting to photograph.


The summer sales start here on 1 July, but I don't think I like the sound of what this shop is proposing! I think they mean they are slashing prices, not sure what the crow has to do with that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home