Thursday 11 October 2007

Blog block

I don't know where the time goes, I have been shamefully neglectful of this blog. Going back to work full time on 1 October, in a new (to me) part of my organisation has been a terrible shock to the system, and half a dozen things at home decided to break down or otherwise cause problems just at the wrong moment! I hope I'll get on top of things before long and start finding some interesting things to photograph/write about. At the moment the only interesting prospect on the horizon, after postponement of a trip to China, is a possible trip to Morocco in December.. yes that's work I'm talking about! No holiday trips in sight. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 12/10/07 00:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're still around. Don't sweat it if life is taking over - I think we all know that feeling!

Hope you manage to get some free time soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home