Tuesday 20 February 2007

Let there be light(s)

Sorry have been 2 busy 2 blog and now I' off to London for a few days ... but as Blogger wants me to trade up to their new version and says I can only post under the old one this ONCE, I'm not sure whether/how to continue anyway. I have already had problems with other people's blogs under the new system, having no google account and despite what it said the system has not always recognised me under my blogger name/password. Well, I'll cross that bridge when I come back next week, I hope everyone is fine and that at least I will be able to comment on their blogs in future.
In the meantime, here is the German presidency's idea of an art installation, called "More Light", at Rond-Point Schuman (Germany has the presidency of the Council of the European Union from 1 January to 30 June 2007).

1 Comments:

At 21/2/07 02:28, Blogger b o o said...

blogger is absolute shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home