Monday 2 October 2006

Tempus Fugit

Happy New Year! Yes I know it isn't, but I just had a birthday and that always feels like the beginning of a new year for me. I have been a bit remiss in fulfilling blogging duties recently, but some of what I have been up to appears below. Evening classes have started again and I am already behind with my Turkish homework, including listening to a new batch of Turkish CDs that I somehow acquired while looking for Marisa Monte's latest one. I've also been walking a lot, especially along the trails that follow the valley of the Woluwe River - which looks more like a stream, most of the time.

4 Comments:

At 2/10/06 07:58, Blogger Sabine said...

Many happy (if belated) birthday wishes Qaminante! :)

 
At 2/10/06 09:54, Blogger Dakota said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Have a magnificent New Year :)

Lovely pictures!

 
At 4/10/06 05:17, Blogger Luz said...

Ditto on what the 2 previous bloggers said! Felicidades!

 
At 23/10/06 16:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!!
I wish you a wonderful year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home